Directors & Leadership
Welcome new Chapter Chairs and returning Chapter Chairs. Thank you for stepping up to volunteer to be the Chair of your Chapter. Please be sure to notify the CDS Central Office with your new list of Chapter Officers.
If you have any questions about running your Chapter activities feel free to call the Central Office (Paula 831-659-5696) or you can contact any one of the CDS Board of Directors.
I hope every Chapter sends a representative to the CDS Annual Meeting. CDS sends an invitation to each Chapter Chair and will reimburse the Chair or Representative for travel. CDS plans great educational sessions and networking sessions for all the Chapters, to help you plan events and activities for the following year. The Annual Meeting will also feature the Volunteer Chapter Chair Award and the three Chapter Awards: Best Newsletter, Best website and Best Educational Event with a cash prize of $500. Be sure to send in your nominations by November 15.
Included here is a long list of required paperwork for all of your activities and events. Between the IRS and the State of California, CDS is required to have lots of signatures!
1. Chapter Code of Conduct . This form must be signed by all of your Chapter Board Members. They do not have to re-sign each year, but you need to have your new Board Members sign as they come on the Chapter Board. Send in to the Central Office each year.
2. CDS Volunteer Waiver . This form must be signed by all volunteers at each of your events. Send in to the Central Office after each event.
3.Independent Contractor Agreement, Standing Rules and Pay Sheet. These are new forms as of last year. Please take time to read them over carefully. If you pay anyone for services at any of your events, they must sign the IC Contract and you must fill out a Pay Sheet for them regardless of the amount you pay them. Send in to the Central Office after each event.
4. Tax Form Instructions and forms that need to be filled out for each person paid at an event.Tax Instruction Tax Report Form W9 Form
5. Insurance Request Form . You need to fill out and fax to the Central Office to request an insurance certificate for all mounted events. If you are holding a clinic, the clinician’s insurance must accompany the request. You do not have to fill out an insurance request for meetings or unmounted events. Fax 30 days before the event, or earlier if possible. To use the CDS Insurance, the event must be a Chapter event and all funds must go through the Chapter treasury.
6. Show Recognition Form. If you are planning on holding any CDS only or USEF/USDF/CDS shows, you need to apply to CDS for recognition. Recognition fee is $40 per day. Send at least 6 weeks before the show date. No dates will be reserved until application and fees are submitted.
7. Year End Financial Report . This is the Year End Chapter Statement of Activities (Financial) Report that must be submitted by Jan 31 each year. CDS must compile these from each Chapter for IRS Reporting. Send to Diana Muravez, 2552 Los Cerritos Lane Fallbrook, CA 92028-2605 Phone/Fax: (760) 728-6325 Email: DianaLoire@aol.com
8. Year End Activities Report. This is a written report on the highlights of your Chapter. You need to bring this report with you to the Annual Meeting to share with other Chapters. You also need to send it to the Central Office for inclusion in Dressage Letters. Central Office has your copy from last year if you need to refer to it.
Jennifer Nuckton firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Phillips email@example.com
Sally Rucker firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Von Arx email@example.com
Linda Stalcup firstname.lastname@example.org
||Eastern High Sierra
||Lauren Oxford email@example.com
||Patrice Palmaer firstname.lastname@example.org
||Melissa Creswick email@example.com
Shelley Clark firstname.lastname@example.org
Bettina Treyer email@example.com
||Ben Eby firstname.lastname@example.org
||Kathy Young KaynHuey@aol.com
||Mickie Hull email@example.com
||Ronnie Thielmann firstname.lastname@example.org
||Glenda McElroy, email@example.com
||Juliana Vidich, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Suzi Hill email@example.com
||Kathleen Goldstein, Lv2trot1@aol.com
||Diane Ogle firstname.lastname@example.org
||Julie Frink, Hayley Hornaday email@example.com
||Out of State
||Central Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Mylene Chow , email@example.com
Lisa McCord firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Smith email@example.com
||Barbara Boatman, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Santa Barbara County
Maria Norris email@example.com
Joan Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
||Santa Clarita Valley
Betsee Finlee email@example.com
Jennifer Green firstname.lastname@example.org
||Ernest Woodward email@example.com
||San Francisco Peninsula
||Gigi Cunliffe firstname.lastname@example.org
||Cindy Madden email@example.com
||San Juan Capistrano
Kathleen King, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Young email@example.com
||San Luis Obispo
||Cindy Ramirez-Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
||Hilari Fleming , email@example.com
Tracy Underwood firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Reinecke email@example.com
Lynne Powell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maurya Falkner, email@example.com
||Tehachapi Mountain Chapter
||Terry Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Temecula Valley Chapter
Jane Hayes email@example.com
Eileen Woodward firstname.lastname@example.org
||Jennifer Nunes email@example.com
||Susan Wren, firstname.lastname@example.org