CDS GEM Rider Award
CDS would like to recognize and reward CDS members for their accumulative achievements. CDS has created the GEM Rider Award pin.
RUBY ~ Training, First, Second Levels - 2 scores of 60% or better at each level. Total of 6 scores.
SAPPHIRE ~ Third, Fourth Levels - 2 scores of 60% or better at each level. Total of 4 scores.
DIAMOND ~ FEI Levels (Prix St Georges, Intermediaire, Grand Prix) 1 score of 60% or better at each level. Total of 3 scores.
- Rider and Owner must be CDS members when scores are earned.
- Rider must be a CDS member when applying for the GEM Award.
- Scores may be earned on different horses, multiple years.
- Scores are retroactive to 1986, earned at any CDS recognized show. If scores are earned before 1986 please provide documentation.
- Deadline for this year's presentation is January 11, 2016. After this year the deadline will be October 1 of each year.
- GEM Awards will be awarded once a year at the Annual Meeting Awards Banquet.
- Size 1 inch, different GEM for each division. $25 per GEM division.